Senior Citizen Certificate:
The senior citizen ID Card helps senior citizens avail the benefits of various government schemes. It also is an important aid for senior citizens as it carries details of their blood group, allergies, ailment and medication and also an emergency contact. .
- Applicant should be citizen of India.
- Applicant should be above the age of 60
The application should include the following documents:
- Valid Passport/PAN Card/Pension book/Marriage certificate in case of change of name of women/School certificate/Identity Card issued by competent authority/ In case of absent of above document applicant will submit a certificate to be issued by GaonBurha or Local Mauzadar/School Certificate/Bank passbook with photo.
- For Residence proof Ration cards/Valid Passport/Voter ID card .
- Any Other documents (Any voter list,GaonBurrah Certificate, Land Revenue Payment Receipt,etc. ).
- Passport size photograph of applicant.
- Service Charge :Rs.30/-
- Printing Charge : Rs 10/-
- Scanning Charge : Rs 5/ per page
How to apply
The applicant has to come to respective DC Office/ Circle Office&CSC to apply for the SCC by submitting the required documents and fee.
Type of Service
Whom to Contact
Respective DC/SDO(C)/Circle Office